“I loved investment banking, and I loved New York. But I knew I didn’t want to do it for the rest of my life.”
— Ashley Williams
Serial entrepreneur, Ashley Williams, shares her experience leaving a 6-figure job (right out of college!) to tackle marriage, motherhood, and the uncertainties of being an entrepreneur.
Juggling all the things that life as a wife, mother, and business owner brings is enough to make most people’s heads spin. And while she’ll tell you she’s far from having mastered it, Ashley does a phenomenal job at navigating it all gracefully. Through her experience operating The League with her husband Terry, she also shares invaluable relationship advice that will help anyone who runs a business with their spouse.
Join Helen as she interviews one of the business owners she considers to be a “superwoman”.
WHAT WE TACKLE IN THIS EPISODE:
- Staying in your lane when working with a partner
- Leaving a well-paying corporate job for the uncertainty of entrepreneurship
- The importance of surrounding yourself with a team of advisors
- How self-care is so much more than pampering
- Dealing with imposter syndrome
Connect with Ashley:
Ashley Williams website
Follow Ashley on Instagram