“You have to start big if you’re going to go big.”
— Mary Grace Allerdice
Mary Grace Allerdice, Founder of Be Well Studio, explains how she got sick and tired of telling herself she couldn’t afford a $2 coffee or even groceries at times! Budgeting and prioritizing is of course important, especially when you’re starting up a new business. But sometimes habits die hard – and we come to realize that “affording” things we want or need isn’t always as simple as being in the black or red.
Over the next year we’re chronicling the ins and outs & ups and downs of her first year in starting a business from scratch. In part 1, she shares her financial insecurities in starting a business and what it means to make peace with your fears in order to go after what you deserve.
WHAT WE TACKLE IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why the tiny details of running a business really matters
- The importance of financial management drives business success
- How to take risks and overcome fears
- How confidence plays into starting your own business
- How to not let others project their fears onto you
- How you define personal financial freedom
Connect with Mary Grace:
Mary Grace’s Website